Friday, January 6, 2012

Photo Friday

And now it's Photo Friday!  I wish my theme days weren't right next to each other, but oh well!

Here's how Photo Friday is going to work.  I take 100s of photos on my phone that never get used for anything or seen by anyone other than me (plus a friend or family member or two).  Now, I don't have an iPhone, so I don't have "fancy" photos - these are plain, unfiltered, and in most cases photos I would NEVER post on Facebook...or even Twitter (I'm a little more lenient about what goes on Twitter...but not by much.)

But HERE!!!  Here is different.  Here I will post unedited snapshots of my daily life, so you can see what I find funny, worth remembering, or things that I snap to send via text to friends or family.

I can't stress enough that these are unedited and in most cases, taken with little (if any) consideration of composition or lighting.  If I ever switch to an iPhone, that may change, so enjoy these while you can!!

Lovely warning on the outside of one of my Christmas presents.  Warning from the manufacturer...not my parents.

Little penguin figurine at Jill's - how cute is this!?!?  He's dancing!!!

I bought a #16 scoop a few days ago to use when making muffins and cupcakes and I LOVE IT!  Check out these identically sized banana chocolate chip muffins - heavenly! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com