Monday, May 21, 2012

Worst Blogger

I am the worst blogger.

Since my last post I got a new phone, instagram launched for Android, I spent a week in New York  with Lindsay and saw 9 shows on/off Broadway, we had our 3rd Annual Glee mob, my birthday and Easter have come and gone, and my uncle unexpectedly passed away.

Now the spring and summer are zooming by, and I'm actively planning my next vacation - over a week in Disney World with my mom.  We haven't been to Disney World since my high school dance team performed there in '99.

Other things that have happened....

My aunt is in town having knee surgery...my family took our first ever portrait of all four of us together...I got a Kindle Fire - thanks to an Amazon refurbished deal plus some money from the Easter Bunny.  I actually like it.

Oh, and I was pre-approved for a mortgage.  The second I decided to buy a condo, none are on the market.  I'm holding out for the perfect one, which is good because I waver daily on whether buying is a good idea.

This May is a million times calmer than last May....when I was in Chicago, Disneyland, Yakima and Sitka, but I'm feeling stressed.

I want a staycation.  I want to do spring cleaning and catch up on all of the books I want to read.

My goal for the rest of the year is to be present.  Sometimes I'm so busy I forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com