Monday, January 10, 2011

Top 5 of 2010!!

I wasn't very successful at blogging in 2010, but that's ok because as of right now, no one knows this blog exists!

Here is a 2010 Recap that I posted on Facebook on New Years Day shortly after midnight.  I think it's important to re-post here:


About a week into 2010, I made the decision to move to Capitol Hill and I truly believe it was one of the best decisions I've EVER made. Here are my top 5 highlights of 2010 (in no particular order!)

1) Moving to Capitol Hill
2) Joining the best Flash Mob group in the WORLD! (Glee Flash Mob on my birthday? One of the best days EVER!)
3) Starting a new job with the company that I love
4) Meeting so many amazing people that have become dear friends
5) Going to Anchorage - my birthplace! (Hadn't been in 20 years!) and Hawaii (Hadn't been in 10 years!)

There were some not-so-great parts of 2010 as well, but I feel incredibly blessed for all of the wonderful things that *did* happen, and I have high hopes for 2011!

Happy New Year everyone!!

 It's not every year that King 5 wishes me a happy birthday!!! :-)


*~*~*~*~*GLEE*~*~*~*~* (Westlake Park - 1st Location)


This is a "close up" of our heart taken from the helicopter at our Gas Works Park Photo Shoot for Seattle Metropolitan Magazine. Photo Taken by Will Austin.


Last minute photo op before it was time to Rock You/Beat It/Vogue/Jam/Etc!


With my girls before our performance - I love you guys!


 Posing at the Paramount! Photo courtesy of Elliott - Thank you Elliott!! :-D


My mom and me in Anchorage


This is our old house!!! (Only it used to be brown...with no deck)


Parasailing with my dad in Hawaii!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com